14 and 15-year-olds can work:
When school is in session:
- Three hours per day on school days
- Eight hours per day on non-school days
- 18 hours per week maximum
- Only between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Working is not allowed during school hours. When school is not in session:
- Eight hours per day
- 40 hours per week maximum
- From June 1 through Labor day: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
16 and 17-year-olds can work:
- 16 and 17 year olds can work any time of year, any hours, and with no daily restrictions. They can also work up to 44 hours per week.
For more information, visit:  oregon.gov/BOLI/WHD/CLU/docs/employmentminorsbrochure2009.pdf.